Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pacific Coast longshoreman. (Seattle, Wash.) 1935-19??
Seattle, Wash. (1935-19??)
Pacific Coast longshoreman. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1935-19??
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Pacific Coast District International Longshoremen's Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 12, 1935)-
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Stevedores--Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Stevedores--Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01133303
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Published in Tacoma, Wash. vol. 1, no. 4 (Oct. 6, 1937)--v. 1, no. 18 (Jan. 12, 1938) and thereafter in Seattle, Wash.
- sn 88085636
View complete holdings information