Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Indian. (Bellingham, Wash.) 1940-19??
Bellingham, Wash. (1940-19??)
The American Indian. : (Bellingham, Wash.) 1940-19??
- Place of publication:
- Bellingham, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert Howell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 1940)-
- Bellingham (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Northwest, Pacific--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Pacific Northwest.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242543
- Washington (State)--Bellingham.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204684
- sn 88085718
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information