Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Philippine-American tribune. (Seattle, Wash.) 1931-1937
Seattle, Wash. (1931-1937)
The Philippine-American tribune. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1931-1937
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Philippine American tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1931; ceased in 1937.
- Filipinos--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204703
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 5 (Apr. 15, 1936).
- sn 88085798
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information