Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Latah county advocate. (Spokane, Wash.) 1922-1938
Spokane, Wash. (1922-1938)
Latah county advocate. : (Spokane, Wash.) 1922-1938
- Place of publication:
- Spokane, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.R. Dunphy
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1922? Ceased in 1938.
- Latah (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Moscow (Idaho)--Newspapers.
- Spokane (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 37 (Nov. 29, 1929).
- Published in: Moscow, Idaho, <1931>-<June 15, 1934>.
- sn 88085841
View complete holdings information