Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Svenska pressen. volume (Spokane, Wash.) 1923-1943
Spokane, Wash. (1923-1943)
Svenska pressen. volume : (Spokane, Wash.) 1923-1943
- Alternative Titles:
Swedish press for Spokane and the Inland Empire
- Place of publication:
- Spokane, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. Nelson and Caleb K. Stake
- Dates of publication:
Arg. 1, no. 1 (June 12, 1923)-arg. 20, no. 20 (May 20, 1943).
- Pacific Northwest.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242543
- Spokane (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Swedes--Northwest, Pacific--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Spokane.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206731
- sn 88085900
View complete holdings information