Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Journal of business. (Spokane, WA [Wash.]) 1986-current
Spokane, WA [Wash.] (1986-current)
Journal of business. : (Spokane, WA [Wash.]) 1986-current
- Place of publication:
- Spokane, WA [Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Northwest Business Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 6, 1986)-
- Twenty four issues a year
- Spokane (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Spokane (Wash.)--Périodiques.
- Washington (State)--Spokane.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206731
- "Serving the business leadership of the Inland Empire."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, issue 1 (Feb. 1994).
- sn 88085960
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information