Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Spokane [natural]. (Spokane, Wash.) 1967-1970
Spokane, Wash. (1967-1970)
Spokane [natural]. : (Spokane, Wash.) 1967-1970
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Spokane, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mandala Press
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 5, 1967)-v. 4, no. 23 (Nov. 13-26, 1970).
<Oct. 14, 1967>-Nov. 13-26, 1970
- College students--Newspapers.
- College students.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867976
- Spokane (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Spokane County (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Spokane County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209106
- Washington (State)--Spokane.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206731
- Has supplements.
- Portion of title in Runes.
- sn 88085966
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information