Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Camp Haan tracer. (Camp Haan, Riverside, Cal.) 19??-1946
Camp Haan, Riverside, Cal. (19??-1946)
Camp Haan tracer. : (Camp Haan, Riverside, Cal.) 19??-1946
- Place of publication:
- Camp Haan, Riverside, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Special Service Office
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 1 (Mar. 26, 1946).
Dec. 4, 1945-Mar. 26, 1946
- California--Riverside County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205486
- Camp Haan (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Camp Irwin (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Military bases--California--Newspapers.
- Military bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01020986
- Riverside County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Edited and published by and for the personnel of Camp Haan and Camp Irwin each Tuesday in the interest of the Antiaircraft Training Center and S.C.U. 1967 of the Ninth Service Command."
- "Successor to the Camp Haan Post Beacon."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 25 (Mar. 23, 1943).
- sn 88086025
View complete holdings information