Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily register. (Harrisburg, Ill.) 1915-current
Harrisburg, Ill. (1915-current)
The daily register. : (Harrisburg, Ill.) 1915-current
- Alternative Titles:
Harrisburg daily register
Jan. 11, 1919-Dec. 3, 1927
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Register Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sundays and holidays)
- Harrisburg (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Dec. 22, 1919 issue called also "Commercial edition."
- Description based on: New series, v. 1, no. 1 (June 28, 1915).
- On Saturdays second section called: American Weekend, Oct. 28, 1989-Jan. 13, 1990, Aug. 4, 1990-, and: Weekend, Jan. 20-July 28, 1990.
- sn 88086078
View complete holdings information