Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Evening star-sayings. (St. Louis [Mo.]) 1888-1895
St. Louis [Mo.] (1888-1895)
The Evening star-sayings. : (St. Louis [Mo.]) 1888-1895
- Alternative Titles:
St. Louis star-sayings
- Place of publication:
- St. Louis [Mo.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sayings Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 51 (Apr. 19, 1888)-v. 12, no. 50 (Mar. 28, 1895) = Whole no. 260-whole no. 2883.
- Missouri--Saint Louis.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204930
- Saint Louis (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- First issue carries same numbering as last issue of previous title.
- Morning edition: St. Louis star-sayings <Nov. 15, 1894>.
- Sunday eds.: Sunday star-sayings, Apr. 22, 1888-Oct. 18, 1891; The Star-sayings, Oct. 25, 1891-Mar. 24, 1895.
- sn 88086131
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information