Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Christian herald. (Detroit, Mich.) 1877-1902
Detroit, Mich. (1877-1902)
The Christian herald. : (Detroit, Mich.) 1877-1902
- Alternative Titles:
Christian herald of Michigan
1886-Dec. 13, 1888
Michigan Christian herald
- Place of publication:
- Detroit, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Rev. L.H. Trowbridge
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1877) = old ser., v. 8-v. 33, no. 11 (Mar. 13, 1902).
- Detroit (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Wayne County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206628
- Wayne County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Michigan" appears above masthead ornament Jan. 4, 1877-Dec. 31, 1885.
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issue called: Thanksgiving Extra, Number 1891.
- Name changed from Herald and torchlight to reflect the revival of the Michigan Christian herald.
- Some issues accompanied by supplements.
- Some issues called: A Wide-Awake Baptist Newspaper.
- Vol. 14-16 omitted from numbering.
- sn 88086132
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information