Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Presbyterian banner. (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1860-1898
Pittsburgh, Pa. (1860-1898)
Presbyterian banner. : (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1860-1898
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David M'Kinney & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 25 (Mar. 10, 1860)-v. 84, no. 52 (June 15, 1898).
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterians--United States--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Continues at first the numbering associated with the Presbyterian banner (Philadelphia, Pa.) and the Presbyterian banner & advocate, then beginning with <v. 56>, assumes numbering in continuation of the Weekly recorder. Cf. issue of the Banner for July 7, 1886.
- Issues for Mar. 10, 1860- called also whole no. 389-
- Merged with: Presbyterian messenger (Pittsburgh, Pa.); to form: Presbyterian banner (Pittsburgh, Pa. : 1898).
- sn 88086163
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information