Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The trumpet. (Seattle, Wash.) 196?-19??
Seattle, Wash. (196?-19??)
The trumpet. : (Seattle, Wash.) 196?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Central Area Motivation Program
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1967)]-
- African Americans--Social conditions--Washington (State)--Seattle--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Social conditions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799698
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Official publication of: Central Area Motivation Program.
- sn 88087005
View complete holdings information