Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The censor. ([Boston, Mass.]) 1771-177?
[Boston, Mass.] (1771-177?)
The censor. : ([Boston, Mass.]) 1771-177?
- Place of publication:
- [Boston, Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Russell
- Dates of publication:
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Know while I live, no rich or noble Knave, shall walk the World in credit to his Grave--Pope."
- "Vexat Censura Columbus."
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series: 18th century); and Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 7 (May 2, 1772).
- Volume numbering begins with v. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 30, 1771).
- sn 88087244
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information