Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tan shan ri bao = Honolulu Chinese press. (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1975-????
Honolulu, Hawaii (1975-????)
Tan shan ri bao = Honolulu Chinese press. : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1975-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Man-Key Pub. & Print.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 2, 1975 issue;
- Daily (except Sundays & holidays)
- Chinese newspapers--Hawaii.
- Chinese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857651
- Description based on: Issue no. 27 (1 Nov. 1975).
- In Chinese.
- Preceded by prelim. issue called Issue no. 000 (11 Sept. 1975).
- sn 88099779
View complete holdings information