Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Honolulu air-news. (Honolulu, T.H.) 1944-current
Honolulu, T.H. (1944-current)
Honolulu air-news. : (Honolulu, T.H.) 1944-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- U.S. Naval Air Station
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1, 1944)-
- Air bases--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Armed Forces--Aviation.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01351741
- Navy-yards and naval stations--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Navy-yards and naval stations.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01035165
- "Distributed ... to enlisted and other Naval personnel and civilian employees at the Naval Air Facility ..." (varies slightly).
- Issued by: U.S. Naval Air Station, 1944-Apr. 1946; by U.S. Naval Air Facility, May 1946-
- sn 88099780
View complete holdings information