Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carolina plain dealer. ([Durham, N.C.]) 1970-????
[Durham, N.C.] (1970-????)
The Carolina plain dealer. : ([Durham, N.C.]) 1970-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Durham, N.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Carolina Media Collective
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1970)]-
- Chapel Hill (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Counter culture--North Carolina--Newspapers.--poliscit
- Durham (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Durham County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Martin County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--North Carolina.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper/press collection) and North Carolina Dept. of Archives & History, Division of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Latest issue consulted: (Oct. 1972).
- Place of publication varies: Chapel Hill, N.C., <Oct. 1972->
- Some issues have title: Carolinas' plain dealer.
- Some issues lack chronological designation.
- Vols. for <1970>- have supplement covering Columbia, S.C.
- sn 89014079
View complete holdings information