Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Narodowiec. volume (Cleveland, Ohio) 1910-19??
Cleveland, Ohio (1910-19??)
Narodowiec. volume : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1910-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Polish weekly narodowiec
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- S.A. Dangel
- Dates of publication:
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Detroit (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Polacy--Stany Zjednoczone--czasopisma.--jhpk
- Polish Americans--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- "A weekly Polish paper, devoted to the interest of the 100,000 of Polish people in Cleveland and the State of Ohio"; "Nonpartisan and independent."
- Available on microfilm from The Center for Research Libraries and Immigration History Research Center.
- Contains numbering irregularities.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, nr. 17 (24 kwiec., 1912).
- In Polish; in Polish and English, <Oct. 19, 1918->.
- Issues for Jan. 7-Feb. 4, 1914 erroneously dated 1913.
- Published also in a Detroit ed., <June 28, 1917->
- Published daily by S.A. Dangel: Wiadomości codzienne, 1916-1966.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 89020454
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information