Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Paseño. (El Paso [Tex.]) 198?-????
El Paso [Tex.] (198?-????)
El Paseño. : (El Paso [Tex.]) 198?-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- El Paso [Tex.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Salazar Public Relations
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1985)-
July/Aug. 1987-<Aug./Sept. 1988>
- El Paso (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Texas--El Paso--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Texas--El Paso.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206678
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 5 (Aug./Sept. 1988).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 89032367
View complete holdings information