Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cherokee advocate. (Tahlequah, Okla.) 1977-2000
Tahlequah, Okla. (1977-2000)
Cherokee advocate. : (Tahlequah, Okla.) 1977-2000
- Place of publication:
- Tahlequah, Okla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 2000?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1977)-
- Cherokee County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Tahlequah (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued by subscription via the World Wide Web.
- Masthead title in English and Cherokee syllabary, <Apr. 1978>.
- Official newsletter of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma.
- sn 89051087
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information