Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Silverton weekly miner. (Silverton, Colo.) 1897-1919
Silverton, Colo. (1897-1919)
Silverton weekly miner. : (Silverton, Colo.) 1897-1919
- Place of publication:
- Silverton, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thos. H. Tulley
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 23 (Jan. 1, 1897)-v. 43, no. 31 (Feb. 7, 1919).
- Colorado--San Juan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223187
- Mines and mineral resources--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Mines and mineral resources.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01022541
- San Juan County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Silver mines and mining--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Silver mines and mining.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01118937
- Silverton (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Miner, Vol. 23, no. 23 (Jan. 1, 1897)-Miner, v. 23, no. 51 (July 16, 1897) called also Journal, v. 8, no. 23-v. 8, no. 51.
- sn 89052250
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information