Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clarkesville advertiser. (Clarkesville, Habersham Co., Ga.) 189?-1918
Clarkesville, Habersham Co., Ga. (189?-1918)
Clarkesville advertiser. : (Clarkesville, Habersham Co., Ga.) 189?-1918
- Place of publication:
- Clarkesville, Habersham Co., Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Charles L. & Mattie C. Bass
- Dates of publication:
-v. 39, no. 52 (Dec. 26, 1918).
- Clarkesville (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Habersham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218096
- Habersham County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 28 (July 26, 1898).
- sn 89053099
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information