Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly Madisonian. (Madison, Ga.) 188?-1902
Madison, Ga. (188?-1902)
The weekly Madisonian. : (Madison, Ga.) 188?-1902
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Edwin Brobston
- Dates of publication:
-v. 34, no. 4 (Jan. 24, 1902).
- Madison (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Morgan County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1886).
- Issue for Apr. 12, 1901, includes supplement called: Columbia entertainers.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Variant title: <Sept. 23-Oct. 28, 1892> The Madisonian.
- sn 89053151
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information