Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The banner-watchman. (Athens, Ga.) 1884-1886
Athens, Ga. (1884-1886)
The banner-watchman. : (Athens, Ga.) 1884-1886
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Athens, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- T.L. Gantt
- Dates of publication:
-Feb. 24, 1886.
Began in 1884?
- Athens (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Clarke County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Clarke County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211777
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 273 (July 23, 1885).
- On Sunday published as: Sunday banner-watchman, <Aug. 17, 1884>-
- Weekly ed.: Banner-watchman (Athens, Ga. : 1882), <1884>-1886.
- sn 89053377
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information