Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Macon County citizen. (Oglethorpe, Ga.) 18??-1931
Oglethorpe, Ga. (18??-1931)
Macon County citizen. : (Oglethorpe, Ga.) 18??-1931
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Oglethorpe, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. M. Kersh
- Dates of publication:
-v. 49, no. 39 (Sept. 25, 1931).
Jan. 18, 1901-
- Georgia--Macon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218167
- Macon County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Oglethorpe (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Oct. 8, 1890.
- Merged with: Montezuma Georgian, to form: Macon County citizen with which is merged the Montezuma Georgia.
- Published as: The Semi-weekly citizen, Mar. 21, 1900-Jan. 12, 1901.
- sn 89053463
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information