Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pembroke journal. (Pembroke, Ga.) 1928-1967
Pembroke, Ga. (1928-1967)
The Pembroke journal. : (Pembroke, Ga.) 1928-1967
- Place of publication:
- Pembroke, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- F.O. Miller
- Dates of publication:
-v. 66, no. 11 (Dec. 21, 1967).
Began in 1928.
- Bryan County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Bryan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215081
- Pembroke (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 32, no. 43 (July 7, 1928).
- Merged with: Bryan Countian, to form: Pembroke journal and Bryan Countian.
- sn 89053495
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information