Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The sentinel. volume (None) 189?-19??
The sentinel. volume : (None) 189?-19??
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- "Church vs. liquor traffic."
- "Organ of the Georgia Prohibition Association. ... The Georgia Gospel Temperance Union. ... Official organ of the Grand Lodge I.O.G.T. of Georgia."
- "To Unite the Church Against the Liquor Traffic."
- Description based on: Vol. III, no. 22 (June 6, 1901); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. IV, no. 6 (February 6, 1902).
- Managing editor: A.J. Hughes.
- Publisher and Proprietor: Claude Anderson.
- sn 89053548
View complete holdings information