Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Gibson record combined with the Georgia guide. (Gibson, Glascock County, Ga.) 1954-current
Gibson, Glascock County, Ga. (1954-current)
Gibson record combined with the Georgia guide. : (Gibson, Glascock County, Ga.) 1954-current
- Alternative Titles:
Gibson record & guide
- Place of publication:
- Gibson, Glascock County, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Alvin L. Haywood
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 62, no. 32 (Aug. 6, 1954)-
- Georgia--Glascock County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215253
- Gibson (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Glascock County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Formed by the union of: Gibson record, and: Georgia guide.
- Title varies: Gibson record, Dec. 28, 1968-Jan. 3, 1969.
- sn 89053607
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information