Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The statesman. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1932-1956
Atlanta, Ga. (1932-1956)
The statesman. : (Atlanta, Ga.) 1932-1956
- Place of publication:
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Statesman Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 9, 1932)-v. 24, no. 51 (Dec. 20, 1956).
June 11, 1940-Dec. 20, 1956
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Fulton County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Associate editor: 1934 Eugene Talmadge.
- Available on microfilm from Yale University Library, New Haven, Conn.
- Published in Atlanta, Ga., June 9, 1932-Nov. 15, 1938; in Hapeville, Ga., Nov. 22, 1938-Dec. 20, 1956.
- sn 89053726
View complete holdings information