Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Copper era. (Clifton, Graham County, Ariz.) 1899-1911
Clifton, Graham County, Ariz. (1899-1911)
The Copper era. : (Clifton, Graham County, Ariz.) 1899-1911
- Alternative Titles:
Copper era consolidated with Morenci leader
- Place of publication:
- Clifton, Graham County, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.E. Bull
- Dates of publication:
Began Apr. 24, 1899; ceased Nov. 24, 1911.
- Clifton (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Graham County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Greenlee County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (June 1, 1899).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 28 (Nov. 24, 1911).
- Merged with: Morenci leader, to form: Copper era and Morenci leader.
- sn 89053851
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information