Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Central Presbyterian. (Richmond, Va.) 1856-1908
Richmond, Va. (1856-1908)
The Central Presbyterian. : (Richmond, Va.) 1856-1908
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Moore, Hoge & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan, 5, 1856)-v. 43, no. 53 (Dec. 30, 1908).
- Presbyterian Church--Virginia--Newspapers.
- Presbyterians--United States--Newspapers.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: William Brown, <1859>-July 11, 1879.
- Merged with: South-western Presbyterian, and: Southern Presbyterian to form: Presbyterian of the South.
- Microfilm available from New York Public Library.
- New ser. Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 10, 1865)-
- Published in periodical format, <1908>.
- Publisher varies: Richardson & Southall, July 18, 1879-<1890> ; Richardson and Smith, <1890>-<Sept.>, 1895 ; James P. Smith, Sept. 18, 1895-
- sn 89053987
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information