Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington chronicle. (Washington, Ga.) 1886-1904
Washington, Ga. (1886-1904)
Washington chronicle. : (Washington, Ga.) 1886-1904
- Place of publication:
- Washington, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilkes Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 19, no. 52 (Dec. 26, 1904).
Began in 1886?
- Georgia--Wilkes County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206962
- Washington (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Wilkes County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "Semi-Weekly edition" appears under title in masthead on issue for Jan. 1, 1889.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1889).
- Merged with: Washington gazette (Washington, Ga. : 1866), to form: Gazette-chronicle.
- Official organ of Wilkes County.
- sn 89053992
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information