Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bolivar bulletin. (Bolivar, Tenn.) 1888-1946
Bolivar, Tenn. (1888-1946)
The Bolivar bulletin. : (Bolivar, Tenn.) 1888-1946
- Place of publication:
- Bolivar, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Green & Williams
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 24, no. 15 (Nov. 30, 1888)-v. 78, no. 51 (Jan. 14, 1944) ; 78th year, no. 52 (Jan. 21, 1944)-82nd year, no. 3 (Feb. 1, 1946).
- Bolivar (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Hardeman County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Hardeman County times, to form: Bolivar bulletin and the Hardeman County times.
- Publishers: Green & Williams, <1888>; Wood & Williams, <1890>-1893; L.G. Wood, 1893-1897; Hugh Williams, 1897-1946.
- Vol. designation replaced by yearly designation.
- sn 89058007
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information