Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Plain talk and tribune. (Newport, Tenn.) 1939-1960
Newport, Tenn. (1939-1960)
Plain talk and tribune. : (Newport, Tenn.) 1939-1960
- Place of publication:
- Newport, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 60, no. 62 (Feb. 2, 1960).
Began in 1939.
- Cocke County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Newport (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Cocke County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01262672
- Continues the volume numbering of: The Newport plain talk.
- Description based on: Vol. 43, no. 5 (July 9, 1942).
- Editor: Jack Shepherd, <1946>-1960.
- Formed by the union of: Newport plain talk (Newport, Tenn. : 1909), and: Cocke County tribune.
- Publisher: John M. Jones, <1960>
- sn 89058217
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information