Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The western star. (Pulaski, Tenn.) 1849-1851
Pulaski, Tenn. (1849-1851)
The western star. : (Pulaski, Tenn.) 1849-1851
- Place of publication:
- Pulaski, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.H. Willeford
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 52 (May 23, 1851).
Began with May 1, 1849 issue.
- Giles County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Pulaski (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Giles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221122
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (May 31, 1849).
- Editors: A.H. Willeford, 1849-1850; Albert Moore, 1851.
- Publishers: A.H. Willeford, 1849-1850; W.I.A. Estes, 1851.
- sn 89058237
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information