Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Whitehaven press. (Whitehaven [Memphis], Tenn.) 195?-1967
Whitehaven [Memphis], Tenn. (195?-1967)
The Whitehaven press. : (Whitehaven [Memphis], Tenn.) 195?-1967
- Place of publication:
- Whitehaven [Memphis], Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bob Towery
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 51 (Jan. 26, 1967).
- Memphis (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Shelby County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Shelby County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209894
- Whitehaven (Memphis, Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Becomes: Whitehaven press shopper's guide (advertisements only), Feb. 1, 1967.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 25 (July 18, 1957).
- sn 89058323
View complete holdings information