Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Citizen appeal. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1928-1933
Nashville, Tenn. (1928-1933)
The Citizen appeal. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1928-1933
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Citizen Appeal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 25, 1928)-v. 8, no. 52 (May 3, 1933).
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Editor: S.W. Carmack, 1932-1933.
- Publishers: Citizens Appeal Pub. Co., 1928-<1931>; Citizens Pub. Co., <1932>-1933.
- sn 89058378
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information