Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Baton Rouge weekly press. (Baton Rouge, La.) 198?-198?
Baton Rouge, La. (198?-198?)
Baton Rouge weekly press. : (Baton Rouge, La.) 198?-198?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Geographic coverage:
East Baton Rouge,
| View more titles from this:
- Ivory Payne
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Louisiana--Baton Rouge--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Baton Rouge (La.)--Newspapers.
- Louisiana--Baton Rouge.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205202
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 30 (Feb. 17/20, 1983).
- sn 89059312
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information