Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly national republican. (New Orleans [La.]) 1871-187?
New Orleans [La.] (1871-187?)
The weekly national republican. : (New Orleans [La.]) 1871-187?
- Place of publication:
- New Orleans [La.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Republican Party of the State of Louisiana
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 3, 1871)-
- Louisiana--New Orleans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204311
- New Orleans (La.)--Newspapers.
- "Official organ of the Republican Party of the state of Louisiana."
- Daily ed.: National republican (New Orleans, La. : 1871).
- sn 89059395
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information