Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The menace. (Aurora, Mo.) 1911-1920
Aurora, Mo. (1911-1920)
The menace. : (Aurora, Mo.) 1911-1920
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Mo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Phelps & McClure
- Dates of publication:
Began Apr. 15, 1911; ceased in 1920.
- Aurora (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Lawrence County (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: No. 7 (June 3, 1911).
- Latest issue consulted: No. 391 (Oct. 26, 1918).
- Publishers: Menace Publishing Co., Oct. 12, 1912-Aug. 29, 1914; United States Publishing Co., Sept. 5, 1914-<Dec. 25, 1915>
- sn 89066178
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information