Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly union. (Butler, Bates County, Mo.) 1890-1895
Butler, Bates County, Mo. (1890-1895)
The weekly union. : (Butler, Bates County, Mo.) 1890-1895
- Place of publication:
- Butler, Bates County, Mo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Weekly Union Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 41 (Dec. 27, 1895).
Began in 1890?
- Bates County (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Butler (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1 (Mar. 16, 1893).
- Whole no. designation added, July 27, 1893-Dec. 27, 1895: No. 260-no. 354.
- sn 89066497
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information