Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Jersey guardian. (Newark, N.J.) 1934-1942
Newark, N.J. (1934-1942)
The New Jersey guardian. : (Newark, N.J.) 1934-1942
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- N.J. Guardian Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 29, 1934 issue; ceased in 1942?
- African Americans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- "Voice of the Colored People."
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 27 (Oct. 28, 1939).
- sn 89069097
View complete holdings information