Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy weekly press. (Troy, N.Y.) 186?-1911
Troy, N.Y. (186?-1911)
The Troy weekly press. : (Troy, N.Y.) 186?-1911
- Place of publication:
- Troy, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.S. Pease
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with June 28, 1911 issue?
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Troy daily press (Troy, N.Y. : 1863), <1872>-1879; Troy press (Troy, N.Y. : 1879); 1879-1883; Troy daily press (Troy, N.Y. : 1883), 1883-1911.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 304 (May 22, 1869).
- Issue for Oct. 29, 1870 also called vol. 8, no. 376.
- Issues for Feb. 29-Mar. 28, 1872 also called vol. 5, no. 8-12.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 48, no. 47 (June 28, 1911).
- Published by: A.S. Pease, <1869-1870>; and by: Parmenter & Clark, <1872>; and by: Jerome B. Parmenter, <1873>.
- sn 89071400
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information