Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Farmers press. (Amidon, Slope County, N.D.) 1917-1924
Amidon, Slope County, N.D. (1917-1924)
The Farmers press. : (Amidon, Slope County, N.D.) 1917-1924
- Place of publication:
- Amidon, Slope County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Slope Farmer's Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 36 (Oct. 5, 1917)-v.10, no. 26 (July 31, 1924).
- North Dakota.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205582
- "Official paper of Slope County."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Supplement for June 12, 1919: "Facts about North Dakota's new laws."
- sn 89074078
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information