Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Veterans' bugle. (Mandan, N.D.) 1937-19??
Mandan, N.D. (1937-19??)
Veterans' bugle. : (Mandan, N.D.) 1937-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Veterans' bugle weekly
- Place of publication:
- Mandan, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Co. 2775V-CCC, SP3, Camp Custer
- Dates of publication:
- North Dakota.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205582
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 3 (Sept. 1937).
- Monthly collections of weekly newsheets, which also bear their own numbering, some entitled Veterans' bugle weekly, others, Vets' news.
- Numbering irregular.
- sn 89074187
View complete holdings information