Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dazey commercial. (Dazey, Barnes County, N.D.) 1911-1918
Dazey, Barnes County, N.D. (1911-1918)
The Dazey commercial. : (Dazey, Barnes County, N.D.) 1911-1918
- Place of publication:
- Dazey, Barnes County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Leo Ratcliff
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 20 (Aug. 9, 1918).
Began in 1911.
- "Official Paper of Barnes County", 1917-1918.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Combined with Rogers Citizen for Christmas issue, Dec. 12, 1913. Regular volume numbering continued for each.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (May 26, 1911).
- sn 89074234
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information