Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mandan pioneer. (Mandan, D.T. [N.D.]) 1881-1930
Mandan, D.T. [N.D.] (1881-1930)
Mandan pioneer. : (Mandan, D.T. [N.D.]) 1881-1930
- Place of publication:
- Mandan, D.T. [N.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.H. Ertel
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1881; ceased Aug. 29, 1930.
- "Board of Trade Immigration Edition", Vol. 3, no. 21 (Feb. 22, 1884).
- "Official Estray Paper for State of North Dakota", 1897-1905.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Jan. 6, 1882).
- Official paper: Mandan and Morton Co., 1884-1885, 1906-1912; Morton Co., 1882, 1885-1886, 1893-1895, 1912-1915, 1918-1919, 1924-1930; Oliver Co., 1891; Morton and Oliver Co., 1890, 1892-1893, 1895-1898; Morton and Oliver Co. and Mandan, 1886-1890, 1898-1899; Morton, Mercer, and Oliver Co. and Mandan, 1900, 1902-1905; Morton and Mercer Co. and Mandan, 1899-1900, 1905-1906; Morton, Mercer, and Oliver Co., 1900.
- sn 89074329
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information