Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Salem journal. (New Salem, N.D.) 1907-current
New Salem, N.D. (1907-current)
The New Salem journal. : (New Salem, N.D.) 1907-current
- Place of publication:
- New Salem, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward Sullivan
- Dates of publication:
- "Official Paper For Morton County", 1909, 1913; "Official Newspaper for Morton County and the City of New Salem", 1976-1978; New Salem, 1979-
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (Jan. 17, 1908).
- Includes section: Morton County zeitung und the New Salem journal, April 25, 1913-July 20, 1917.
- Some columns or pages in German.
- sn 89074343
View complete holdings information