Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Salem journal. volume (New Salem, N.D.) 1907-current
New Salem, N.D. (1907-current)
The New Salem journal. volume : (New Salem, N.D.) 1907-current
- Place of publication:
- New Salem, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward Sullivan
- Dates of publication:
- "Official Paper For Morton County", 1909, 1913; "Official Newspaper for Morton County and the City of New Salem", 1976-1978; New Salem, 1979-
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (Jan. 17, 1908).
- Includes section: Morton County zeitung und the New Salem journal, April 25, 1913-July 20, 1917.
- Some columns or pages in German.
- sn 89074343
View complete holdings information