Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bismarck tribune. (Bismarck, N.D.) 1943-1946
Bismarck, N.D. (1943-1946)
The Bismarck tribune. : (Bismarck, N.D.) 1943-1946
- Place of publication:
- Bismarck, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bismarck Tribune Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 17, 1943)-v. 73, no. 88 (Apr. 13, 1946).
- Bismarck (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Bismarck.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206574
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Daily ed.: Bismarck tribune (Bismarck, N.D. : 1916), 1943-1946.
- Volume and number change July 17, 1943 to match numbering of the daily edition. Masthead number in parenthesis indicates issue number.
- Weekly ed.: Bismarck weekly tribune (Bismarck, N.D. : 1884), 1943.
- sn 89074367
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information