Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burleigh County farmers press. (Bismarck, N.D.) 1919-1921
Bismarck, N.D. (1919-1921)
Burleigh County farmers press. : (Bismarck, N.D.) 1919-1921
- Place of publication:
- Bismarck, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Burleigh County Farmers Press
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Feb. 17, 1921?
Vol. 18, no. 36 (Jan. 23, 1919)-
- North Dakota.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205582
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Includes section: Brinton's weekly, Nov. 4-Dec. 30, 1920.
- Official paper of Burleigh County, 1920.
- Publisher's block title: Burleigh County farmers press and the palladium, Jan. 23, 1919-
- sn 89074374
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information